Green Tea for Improved Fertility
Health is the greatest treasure a man could have. The human body needs proper nutrition and rest in order to function to the fullest. Having a healthy body means higher level of productivity and improved level of fertility. It also means increased level of resistance to certain kinds of diseases and illnesses. With today’s high cost of living, having a healthy body is a must.
Being able to bear a child is important to many couples as well as having a healthy body to be able to have a healthy process of fertility. This means having a healthier body makes higher chances of conceiving a child and also a great opportunity of preparing the woman’s condition of being a mother in the future.
A woman must practice good healthy behaviors by limiting the consumption of alcohol and related beverages, substances and medications that can cause addiction and have negative effect on health, and cigarette smoking. Including green tea with meals is a non invasive method of improving ones fertility.
1. A healthy body is equivalent to optimized or improved fertility. A healthy diet includes foods like fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and other foods rich in protein. Including regular exercise leads to normal development and function of the different systems of the human body.
2. Having a cup of warm green tea is a great substitute for your daily dose of coffee or tea during breakfast. Green tea has more antioxidants because it's fermented instead of brewed, a process that helps preserve important compounds in it.
Enjoying a hot cup of green tea is better than preparing it cold because live antioxidants are very prominent and its nutritional value is also preserved. Strong antioxidants present on green tea leaves help to eliminate free radicals, to maintain healthy digestive system ,and prevent the build up and accumulation of these toxins and waste, helping to gain resistance against certain diseases.
3. If you prefer a cold beverage with lunch, prepare an iced green tea instead of your regular soda drink and tea. Bottled green tea is available in supermarkets at the cold beverage section, It's handy and can be easily transported.
4. Freshly brewed green tea leaves contain much antioxidants. There is even difference in flavor when it comes to freshly brewed green tea.
5. Green tea capsules are available at leading health stores and can be a good alternative to drinking green tea.
Green tea contains polyphenols that might interact with medications so please consult with a physician before consuming.
Green tea contains caffeine, so for those who have sleep problems, refrain from drinking green tea during late afternoon or the evenings. Caffeine might be the one of the contributing factors on your sleeping difficulties.
The recommended intake of green tea is at least 3-4 cups a day. Higher concentrations of polyphenols can damage kidney and the liver. Most important of all do not expect you'll conceive after drinking a cup of green tea. Green tea simply improves your chances of conceiving, and you must remember that there are also lots of contributing factors for healthy fertility.
If you are not conceiving a baby after lots of trials, check with your doctor about additional possibilities you may try.